For over 40 years, Delaware Periodontics has been proudly providing the residents of Wilmington and Dover, DE with a wide range of periodontal treatments and procedures. Dr. Klassman often recommends dental implants to his patients who are missing teeth. Not only do dental implants look and function just like natural teeth, but they’re also easy to care for, long-lasting, and aesthetically pleasing.
Our practice provides the residents of Wilmington, Dover and surrounding areas with high-quality dental implants to give you the quality of life you deserve. To help you decide if dental implants are right for you, you’ll find information about the popular procedure below.
Who Can Get Dental Implants
People who make good candidates for dental implants are those who:
- Have good oral and overall health
- Have adequate bone available to support the implants
- Don’t smoke
- Are committed to caring for dental implants
Who Cannot Get Implants
People who don’t make good candidates for dental implants include those who:
- Have inadequate bone available in the jaw to support an implant
- Have poor oral and/or overall health
- Are not committed to caring for dental implants
The only way to find out if dental implants are right for you is to schedule an appointment with us so Dr. Klassman can perform an exam, as well as review your dental and health history.
Types of Dental Implants
There are several different dental implant options for replacing missing teeth including:
- Single Implant – To replace one missing tooth
- Multiple Implants – To replace several missing teeth
- All-On-4 Dental Implants – For replacing a full set of teeth
- All-On-4 Top Implants – For replacing all the teeth on the upper jaw
- All-On-4 Bottom Implants – For replacing all the teeth on the lower jaw
Each option provides a fixed (permanent) solution for missing teeth, and give patients the confidence they’ve always wanted. Implants will allow you to speak, eat, brush, floss and care for your teeth normally, while lasting for the rest of your life with proper care.
All-On-4 Top Implants
All-On-4 Bottom Implants
Posterior Single Implant with Post and Core
Bar and Clip with Four Implants
Bridges vs. Implant Options Movie
Immediate Implant Placement with Minor Grafting
Contact Your Local Dental Implants Experts Today!
If the idea of replacing your missing teeth with dental implants has you excited, then it’s time to set up an appointment with Dr. Klassman. Once he reviews your dental and medical history and has finished providing you with an examination, he will be able to make the appropriate recommendation. Just give us a call at (302) 658-7871 or request an appointment online. We look forward to seeing you soon!