Laser Periodontal Therapy
Dr. Brad Klassman is the first periodontist in the state of Delaware to offer LANAP. Click here to learn more about laser periodontal therapy.
AN IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM DELAWARE PERIODONTICS
To Our Valued Patients,
We are happy to be back to regular business hours. We invite new and existing patients to contact us to make an appointment or ask questions.
Dr. Brad and our staff are vigilant in their adherence to the CDC and the American Dental Association’s recommendations to contain the spread of the virus. We are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff as COVID-19 impacts our community. We are constantly reviewing the changing situation and making the corresponding modifications to safety procedures as appropriate. We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
CRITICAL PATIENT SAFETY PROCEDURES PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT If you do have an appointment scheduled, we request that you follow the below procedures in order to maximize your own safety and protect the health of other patients and staff:
- Notify us if you or someone you live or come into close contact with has had OR has been in contact with someone who has experienced a temperature, cold OR flu symptoms, OR loss of taste or smell in the last 14 days.
- Call us from your car upon arrival and a team member will come out and get you, as we are only seeing one patient at a time in the office.
- Everyone must wear a mask prior to entering the building. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one at a modest charge. It is required by the state of Delaware that everyone wears a mask in public.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided to you upon entering the office, as well as, when asked to use it by staff.
- Only the patient may enter the building unless the patient is a minor, needs a translator, or is being sedated.
- Make payment arrangements on the phone PRIOR to your appointment
Dr. Brad & Staff
More About Us
Welcome to the practice of Dr. Bradford Klassman, a leading periodontist that proudly serves the residents of Wilmington and Dover, DE. Our practice has over 40 years of experience in the periodontal and implantology industry, using only the most advanced technology to craft beautiful smiles for our patients. One of the best ways to boost your overall health, happiness, and confidence is by choosing to invest in a new smile, and you can trust Delaware Periodontics to give you the smile of your dreams. Dr. Klassman goes beyond offering traditional periodontal services and expertise, as he cares about your overall well-being. He’ll make recommendations to improve your total body health while delivering the highest quality of care available.
Why Choose Us?
After your initial consultation with Dr. Klassman, he’ll be able to assess your condition and recommend early treatment during the your first visit, if necessary. We conveniently offer an in-office CAT scan with three dimensional imaging, allowing us to craft the most efficient and effective treatment plans for our patients. We’re committed to improving your oral health and overall happiness, as we provide treatment for a variety of periodontal issues.
- Dental Implants - For people who have missing teeth, dental implants can greatly improve the appearance of their smile and jaw structure. Any tooth damage caused by periodontal disease, trauma or another accident can be reversed with our implants.
- Periodontal Disease - This condition is a result of major inflammation around the teeth, causing the gums to pull away and form “pockets.” These pockets can become infected and cause tooth loss.
- Laser Periodontal Treatment - The ability to treat gum disease with less pain, discomfort, and recovery time.
Leaders In Dental Implant Services
Nobody should have to go through life afraid to flash their beautiful smile, or unable to enjoy their favorite foods. Dr. Klassman and the Delaware Periodontics team have unparalleled expertise in dental implant services, so you can have the smile you deserve and improve the quality of your life dramatically. If you would like to learn more, give our office a call to schedule a consultation and find out if dental implants are right for you.
Contact Our Wilmington Office Today!
If you have any questions about any of our services, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our Wilmington, DE office at (302) 658-7871. You can also complete an appointment request online if you’d prefer. Our office offers flexible payment plans, convenient hours, and a friendly environment. We hope to see you in our office soon, and look forward to providing you with the finest periodontal treatment available.